Monday, July 16, 2007

papa fudge beard


talk about awkward marketing! papa fudge beard? this is just one example of horrible yet really amusing ads that can be found in resort towns. i found this one in avon, nc in the outer banks.


who thought "papa fudge beard" would be endearing? besides the obvious gay and scatological references, is a fudgy beard appealing? doesn't sound it. and, his beard is white, not brown (maybe it's vanilla fudge)


here's some more ideas that might be just as effective:


1. captain brown eye

2. papa smurf beard

3. mr. fudgy pants

4. walk my fudgy plank

5. look at my poop brick

6. arrrrrrrrr! me fudge is mighty thick!

7. aye, it be brown gold!

8. shiver me fudgy timbers

9. show me your brown booty

10. it's fudgetastic!

1 comment:

razmarie said...

OMG. I just laughed so hard boogers came out my nose.