Monday, July 2, 2007

my vacation shopping list


it's been a while since my last post. i've been in the outer banks region for the last week or so. if you want to know what i was up to there, check out my shopping list. for those of you that can't read my crappy handwriting, here are the items on the list:


1. triple sec
2. margarita mix
3. tequila
4. dark rum
5. light rum
6. seltzer
that about sums it up. i still have sand in my crevices. or my crev-ass.
the outer banks are pretty much the best beach experience i've ever had. it's basically a big strip of beach with the ocean on one side, and a sound on the other. you can just about pull up anywhere, hop over a dune and you are on basically your own beach. we rented a house with family and we were a few hundred yards away from the beach. and there were only a few dozen people within either direction. that was the beauty of it. sand, drinks, spicy steamed shrimp.
mmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on now, love. The beach at the base of the ruins in Tulum?

razmarie said...

That's quite a list. How's your head?