Tuesday, July 24, 2007

dear sarah silverman,


jesus is magic. and so are you.


i just got done watching a whole season's worth of your show, the sarah silverman program, and it kills me. in a good way.


you are mean and nasty in a really cute way. but what's great is that all you're doing is saying the stuff that most people think, but if we actually said this stuff out loud, we would be cast out of society.


also your neck is really long. you're like a jewish nefertiti. you would probably say, "nefer-titty" and giggle. that's why you are awesome. and you're obsessed with doodie.


i can totally see why jimmy kimmel left his wife for you.


1 comment:

razmarie said...

Okay, I totally get why you love her, and for a long, long, time, I did too. Maybe I'm just getting old. Or maybe I'm getting too sensitive. I just, well, I think sometimes she goes just a bit...too...far. See, here's the line ______. And sometimes Sarah goes right _____here. Know what I mean?